REAL ESTATE IN ITALY
Real Estate in Italy
Buying a property in Italy is an exciting experience and can be an important step, particularly for foreign investors.
It is important for us that clients understand what the process involves, the required steps to complete a deal, and any differences compared to your home country. We are able to offer independent advice to foreign clients investing in Italy to make sure that the transaction proceeds swiftly and smoothly. Our team of professionals has extensive experience assisting worldwide clients, guiding them step by step through the process in their own language.
What is involved in a property transaction in Italy:
• Dealing with the vendor/buyer;
• Obtaining the main documents of the property;
• Carrying out a preliminary check on the property;
• Drafting and reviewing the preliminary contract;
• Dealing with the Italian Notary;
• Attending the Italian Notary’s office for completion.
Within real estate, we offer assistance on a wide range of matters, including:
• Property sale / purchase;
• Representation before the Italian Notary;
• Drafting power of attorney;
• Contract drafting and reviews;
• Preliminary due diligence on property;
• Property search;
• Tax advice.
If you are thinking of investing, buying or selling a property in Italy and would like assistance or further information about what the process involves, please contact us and we will be delighted to advise you.